Be sure to sign up for this year’s mid-year combined consortium meeting in Aurora, Colorado. The meeting will be held July 25 – 27 at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. Check the link below for more information and registration details.
The Consortium for Oral Health Research and Informatics will:
- Create, standardize and integrate data using electronic health records
- Cooperate with other health related institutions to share data
- Improve informatics utilization in dental education, health care, and research
- Work together as a consortium to develop research projects to promote evidence based dentistry
- Define and facilitate the implementation of best practices and standards of care