The COHRI winter meeting is coming up in February, 2014. Sunday, February 9th, COHRI will meet from 1:00 to 4:00 pm. Registration will be offered by Exan. Agenda for the COHRI Annual Winter Meeting.
The Consortium for Oral Health Research and Informatics will:
- Create, standardize and integrate data using electronic health records
- Cooperate with other health related institutions to share data
- Improve informatics utilization in dental education, health care, and research
- Work together as a consortium to develop research projects to promote evidence based dentistry
- Define and facilitate the implementation of best practices and standards of care